We are pleased to invite you to the beautiful Pacific Northwest for the 7th Annual Think Tank on Bullying. This event is co-sponsored by the Bullying Research Network (BRNet) and Committee for Children, the creators of the Second Step program. BRNet promotes and assists international collaboration among bullying and peer victimization researchers. Committee for Children is a global nonprofit dedicated to fostering the safety and well-being of children through social-emotional learning and development.
Please join us for this opportunity to collaborate, discuss new ideas, and challenge one another.
Scholars interested in participating in the Think Tank will need to register through the form to the right by June 30th. Participants are expected to cover their own travel and accommodation costs, but participation in the event is free (including food and all social events). Here you will find information about the Think Tank, including a schedule and hotel accommodations. The 7th Annual Think Tank will bring researchers from across North America and beyond to engage in discussions about bullying, with a focus on Translational Research in Cyberbullying: What We Know and What We Need to DO.
In previous years, the following topics have been the focus of the Think Tank conference:
- 2016: Bullying Prevention: Identifying and Intervening in Early Childhood
- 2015: Multidisciplinary Approaches to Understanding Bullying
- 2014: Bullying and Mental Health and Bullying Across the Lifespan
- 2013: International Insights to Address Bullying
- 2012: New Directions for Positive Youth Development
- 2011: Bullying Online & at School