Use the resources below to complete grants to fund the purchase of our programs.
Resources Specific to Our Programs
Click on these links for specific program information, including alignment to academic content standards:
Second Step early learning program:
Second Step K–5 program:
- Scope and Sequence chart:
Kindergarten (PDF), Grade 1 (PDF), Grade 2 (PDF), Grade 3 (PDF), Grade 4 (PDF), and Grade 5 (PDF)
- K–5 Review of Research (PDF)
- Academic Alignment chart: Kindergarten–Grade 3 (PDF) and Grade 4–5 (PDF)
- K–5 program costs
Second Step middle school program:
Steps to Respect program:
Talking About Touching program:
Assessment and Evaluation Resources
Recently there has been a heavy focus on assessment and evaluation in grant requirements. Many federal programs require schools to do a needs assessment and process and outcome evaluation to show the need for the program and demonstrate results.
The Second Step and Steps to Respect programs both include needs assessment and evaluation tools to help you measure program success.
- Find tools for the current (2008 and 2011) editions of the Second Step program
- Join our free online community to find tools for the previous (2002) edition of the Second Step program and the Steps to Respect program
Read about using discipline referral data (PDF) in program assessment and evaluation.
Read our Frequently Asked Funding Questions.